The Center for Creative Economy is one of five nonprofits to receive a $25,000 grant from The Ovation Foundation, an arm of Ovation TV. The grant is part of Ovation’s 2017 Creative Economic Innovation Grant Awards program, which focuses on nonprofits that work with artists and enterprises in creative industries through partnerships and fiscal support.
- Nakila Evans is serving as our 2019 Fall intern. Nakila …MORE
- Ten finalists in “Velocity,” the fourth annual education and seed …MORE
- Beryl Young helps moms use photography as a tool to …MORE
- Melissa Capps is on a mission to make data fun …MORE
- CENTER FOR CREATIVE ECONOMY OPENS APPLICATIONS FOR 4th ANNUAL CREATIVE …MORE