CCE is currently looking for a Project Management Apprentice!
For full job description, click here.
• Available to work a minimum of 20 hours up to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
• Should be comfortable interpreting data, sifting through research, and compiling reports.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Research and problem solving skills needed, ability to think creatively and multitask.
• Ideal for person interested in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Non Profit management, or related field.
• Previous experience in communications a plus, but not necessary.
• Vested interest in creative industries, economic development, and education.
This is a great opportunity for applicant to learn the fundamentals of marketing a non-profit, event management, communication, development including fundraising, and grant writing. The applicant will be exposed to networking with professionals throughout the Triad.
Application Please email cover letter and resume to:
Margaret H. Collins,
Center for Creative Economy
c/o Flywheel in WF Innovation Quarter
525 Vine St., Ste 210
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Questions? 336-580-1037 www.centerforcreativeeconomy.com