The Center for Creative Economy is one of five nonprofits to receive a $25,000 grant from The Ovation Foundation, an arm of Ovation TV. The grant is part of Ovation’s 2017 Creative Economic Innovation Grant Awards program, which focuses on nonprofits that work with artists and enterprises in creative industries through partnerships and fiscal support.
- May 3, 2018 Asheville, N.C. Parsec Financial, an independent …MORE
- Andrew is a designer, musician, and entrepreneur. In 2014, Andrew …MORE
- Founding Executive Director for Center for Creative Economy, Margaret Collins, …MORE
- Are you interested in prototyping a new leadership development activity …MORE
- The Center for Creative Economy announced the three Winston-Salem based …MORE